Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karabash may refer to:
- Karabash Reservoir, a fresh water reservoir in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Karabash (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Alex Karabash, Soviet/Russian chemist and inventor, an alumnus of the Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies
- Dmytro Karabash, one of the recipients of the 2007 Van Amringe Mathematical Prize
- Karabaş (Karabash), alternative name for Anatolian Shepherd Dog, a dog breed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karabash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.